Sentry Management — Ways to Pay
All payments are now made through https://www.mysentrypay.com
Questions should be directed to customer firstname.lastname@example.org or 310-593-4833, Option 2
Owners do not have to log on if they want to QuickPay (Fees still apply)
RevoPay will be enhancing the landing page of www.mvsentrvpay.com to include a new button, "Sign Up for AutoPay Now". This Feature is for new users of mysentrypay.com to register and sign up for AutoPay. The AutoPay button takes a new user through the registration process and directly to the Auto-Payment options, and specifically to the "Dynamic" (free) AutoPay option. Please review the attached document which walks through the new user process.
How to Make Payments (Free)
1. Mail regular check to office or lockbox in Atlanta
2. Hand deliver regular check to office for scan to Union Bank
3. Use your banking institution's bill pay system to generate a check to mail to Union Bank.
4. Dynamic Autopay — sign up for Dynamic Auto pay. (Note that this selection will automatically deduct all outstanding balances on the account, including assessments, late charges, ACC charges, storage/bike/garage rental, etc.) THIS IS THE OPTION THAT SENTRY WANTS TO PROMOTE
Other Payment Options (Fee Charged)
1. One-Time and Fixed Auto-Pay - $3.95 per payment.
(This auto-pay option differs from theDynamic Auto Pay in that the owner is able to select an
exact amount for payment instead of having the entire outstanding balance taken.)
2. E-Check - $3.95 per payment (Add $4.00 for an e-check phone payment)
3. One-time and Fixed Credit/Debit Card (Visa/MC/Disc.) — 3.5% AmEx — 4.5%
4. Dynamic Credit Card/Debit Card Autopay — (Visa/MC/Disc.) — 3.5% AmEx — 4.5% (Note that the minimum credit/debit card fee is $3.00)
5. Over the phone — (888-786-6496) — Add $7.00 processing fee.
Note that Legacy AutoPays (Paylease) will be drafted in the same format as always. A box will be added to the Homeowner Profile to note if the owner is on au
Below is a generic video that will assist in setting up bill pay through your bank. Most billpay services taken 3-5 business days to be delivered.
When creating a payee in billpay, use the following information:
c/o Sentry Management
7619 Little River Turnpike
Annandale, VA 22003
Account Number: Put your address (Street number and name only)
Recurrence: You can set "once per quarter" with a due date on or before the first (1st) of January, April, July, or October.